- Organize group rides for all riding styles and levels
- Organize social events for club members
- Promote rider safety and trail etiquette
- Share riding skills and techniques
- Promote environmental stewardship and rider safety through sound trail design, construction and maintenance
- Raise general awareness about mountain biking
- Advocate for access to local trail systems for all non-motorized users by pursuing formal land-use agreements with landowners
New riders are always welcome. To learn about becoming a member please visit the membership page.
The Nanaimo Mountain Bike Club is based in Nanaimo, B.C. Nanaimo is on the east coast of Vancouver Island and overlooks the Strait of Georgia, the City of Vancouver and the Coast Mountain Range. Mountain biking opportunities abound in the Nanaimo area as well as the rest of the Island. The club hosts rides mainly in the Nanaimo region and members also check out trails in other communities on some of the Sunday rides.