The NMBC is excited to launch its first-ever series of virtual events! Aimed to help riders connect and explore new routes, participants will also have a chance to win sweet, sweet prizes from our participating sponsors, local businesses, and club swag.
- Starting Monday, June 29th, 1-week challenges (Monday to Sunday). A new challenge every other week (June 29th, July 13th, July 27th, August 10th, Aug 24th, September 7th)
- Courses to be released on Monday’s at 9:00 am
- 2 options for each new week (Short/Easy Course, Long/Hard Course). Riders choose and only need to complete one.
- Courses will be Strava Segments and will be published on Monday Morning (before 9:00 am)
- Completing a course gets your name into a draw.
- Only 1 entry for completing either course. No extra draw entry for doing both.
- Draw to take place on Monday night and will be announced via social media. Winners will be notified via email.
- To be eligible for draw prizes, you must be an NMBC Member
- If you’re not using your real name on Strava, and we cannot identify who you are. Please use your name if you hope to win prizes.
- Virtual courses must be completed by Sunday at 8:00 pm.
- Completing one of the two courses earns you 1 draw entry. There is no extra entry for completing both courses
- In the event, your ride didn’t pick up the Strava Segment (it’s happened to all of us) please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your Strava ride and we’ll make sure your name gets in the draw
- Don’t use Strava? Record your ride using the Trailforks App and email us a link to your completed ride at email@example.com
Week #1 - June 29 - July 5
Sponsored by Extreme Fiberglass and Arrowsmith Bikes
Route Description: Park outside of the motocross track. Head up the road to the top of Fine China and ride down all the Fine and Finer China. Climb up the road back to the parking lot where you started.
Follow the route on Trailforks: https://www.trailforks.com/route/nmbc-virtual-group-ride-short-route-1/
Route Description: Park at Benson Creek Falls. Head up road and enter the Weigles Corridor at Snakes & Ladders. Ride the entire corridor to end where you’ll cross the road. Next, head to Upper Armageddon, Lower Armageddon, TNT, Styx, Mary Jane, then take the road to Corona.
Follow the route on Trailforks: https://www.trailforks.com/route/nmbc-virtual-group-ride-long-course-1/